[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to retrieve content entered by jboss cms admin portlet?

bmanjunadh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 07:35:48 EST 2007

Hi,

  My question is how to retrive content entered by
 jboss  cms admin portlet.

Iam using , jboss portal bundled server 2.4 and database oracle 9i.

      I came to know that there is one way to get
the content.
 http:\\localhost:8080\portal\content\<folder_name>\xxxx.html

 It will open  the content of that html file, in a portlet.now my question , is I dont want to open in a portlet.The content should be displayed like ,
binaray  formats(Not showing in the portlet.)
 Regards,
 Manjunadh BVR.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005295#4005295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005295