[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal 2.6 Roadmap

uday.tangs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 11:44:43 EST 2007

I have installed JBoss Portal 2.6 on JBoss AS 4.0.5 GA. It looks great!!!
I have following questions...
Is desktop introduced in 2.6 to allow users to customize(adding portlets, and positions) home page after login>
Is desktop required for drag and drop functionality?
What is the road map for JBoss Portal 2.6 (beta release date, GA release date)

We have our project requirements which match to lot of functionality provided in JBoss Portal 2.6.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005390#4005390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005390