[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How scalable is JBOSS cluster per instance?

ajbiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 13:58:37 EST 2007

This may be off topic, but I was hoping maybe someone could point me to some information that might be helpful.

I am trying to answer an RFP for my company. They essentially want to know how many users our application can support...then by adding another instance how much does that buy us. Obviously, this question has a lot to do with our application...but i was hoping there might be some documentation or metrics out there resembling our system

We have a system that runs a JBoss cluster with two instances. We primarily use the JMS/MDB and run web applications backed by a Clustered MySql server.

anyone have any ideas, this RPF is *super duper high priority* and i don't really have time to setup performance tests. I'd like to say we can handle a million users but i need something to back that up obviously.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005437#4005437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005437