[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: PDF

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 14:32:35 EST 2007

I've never tried, but I don't think you can you use it on its own.  Seam-pdf registers a document store as a seam components and needs a conversation scope to efficiently store the documents.  I can certainly foresee even more use of Seam features in the future.

That being said, except for the need for conversation scope, it isn't unreasonable to think that it could be refactored a bit so as not to require Seam.  That isn't a priority of mine, but given sufficient demand and/or community contribution it is entirely possible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005454#4005454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005454