[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet state refresh problem

TopperHarley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 16:15:45 EST 2007

I am having some problems with my JBoss portal app that I think might be caused by how Portal is caching portlet state.

My app has:
JBoss Portal 2.4
Seam 1.1
Myfaces 1.1.4

I have a portlet that has a navigation of A -> B -> C -> D. I submit the actions that take me to page C.

If I navigate away from this porlet and return, it returns me to page C. My desired result is to reset the portlet state to page A.

I already set my portlet cache to 0 and that seems to have done nothing.

Can anybody shed some light into my situation?

Thanks,
Rus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005484#4005484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005484