[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: How to Turn Off DTD Validation for struts-config.xml

Dynapen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 17:04:06 EST 2007

Is there a way to set it so that the dtd can just be deployed alongside the xml file (even inside the WEB-INF folder) and have the validation go from there?

That way I could simply have the dtd reside alonside the xml file so that validaiton passes, and I don't have to worry about linking externally apache for example.

I ahve tried to this locally, but all my attempts end up going nowhere as it keeps expecting to find the file in the bin directory of the JBoss instance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005507#4005507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005507