[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Destroying a coversation causes exception

seamNoobie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 20:14:57 EST 2007

After the exception; if I re-fresh the page I can carry on and the conversation is not in the list.
It's as if the "line" that was deleted is not quite removed from the screen so that when the page is refreshing (pre-exception) the line is still there and tries to access some information from itself (which is'nt there as its been deleted).

Doing a re-fresh of the browser for the same page seems to work as the line is no longer there.

I hope this helps.

Please PM me for details of how to get into my code repository.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005558#4005558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005558