[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal/CMS Exceptions in 2.6-ALPHA1 when creating new html p

freeportpa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 23:06:47 EST 2007

I'm trying to get the portal with cms working and have run in to an exception that appears to be a bug.  I have ot use the 2.6 version because I want to have different CMS regions on different pages with different content and I saw that this is possible in this release.  I just tried it again by just downloading the portal / as bundle, unzipped it, launched it and then:

1) Create a new folder under the CMS root (that worked fine)
2) Create a new file named index.html in this folder (this is where the exceptions begin).

Information:

Version:  2.6-ALPHA1
Downloaded bundle
Integrated database
Windows XP Pro

The exception appears to be:

Caused by: org.jboss.portal.cms.CMSException: Cannot mark the content as "Live"
	at org.jboss.portal.cms.impl.jcr.util.VersionUtil.createContentVersion(VersionUtil.java:91)
	at org.jboss.portal.cms.impl.jcr.util.VersionUtil.createVersion(VersionUtil.java:63)
	at org.jboss.portal.cms.impl.jcr.command.ContentCreateNewVersionCommand.execute(ContentCreateNewVersionCommand.java:137)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005598#4005598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005598