[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem if messaging client deployed within same VM

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 23:46:54 EST 2007

I just got it work, but I don't know if I did it the correct way. So if your solution is different, please post as well.

I commented out the scoped classloader for the JBoss Messaging in the jboss-messaging.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml file, then copied the jboss-messaging-client.jar into the server's lib directory. It seems that the example/stateless is working fine with this setting.

As I said, please post it if you've done it differently.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005612#4005612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005612