[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Way to tell wstools ant-task to not regenerate all wsdl arti

umesh.dua do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 01:46:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I am using jboss-wstools ant task to generate my wsdl file from the Endpoint. Following is the build.xml code,

  | <taskdef name="wstools" classname="org.jboss.ws.tools.ant.wstools">
  | 	<classpath refid="compile.classpath" />
  | 	<classpath path="${base-jar-module}" />
  | 	<classpath path="${services-jar-module}" />
  | </taskdef>
  | <wstools verbose="true" dest="${gen-src-folder}"
  | 	config="${config}/wstools-config.xml" />

wstools-config.xml looks like this,

  | <configuration
  |    xmlns="http://www.jboss.org/jbossws-tools"
  |    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |    xsi:schemaLocation=
  |    "http://www.jboss.org/jbossws-tools
  |     http://www.jboss.org/jbossws-tools/schema/jbossws-tool_1_0.xsd">
  |   <java-wsdl>
  |    <service name="SecurityService" style="document"
  |     endpoint="com.security.services.SecurityServiceSEI"/>
  |    <namespaces
  |     target-namespace="http://org.jboss.ws/samples/jsr109ejb"
  |     type-namespace="http://org.jboss.ws/samples/jsr109ejb/types"/>
  |    <mapping file="jaxrpc-mapping.xml"/>
  |    <webservices ejb-link="SecurityService"/>
  |   </java-wsdl>
  | </configuration>

My question is : Every time i run the wstools task, it re-generates wsdl file and all the artifacts AGAIN even if they already exist in the generated folder. Is there some way, I can indicate wstools to do the regeneration ONLY if it's needed.

Thanks a lot. Hoping to get a quick answer :)

p.s. : In XDoclet there is one property called "force" which lets you specify whether you want regeneration to be forced or not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005654#4005654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005654