[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal/CMS Exceptions in 2.6-ALPHA1 when creating new ht

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 02:25:40 EST 2007

I tried the same on my box locally and its working just fine for me.

Here are the steps I performed:

1) Went to the main portal page: http://localhost/portal

2) Then logged in as user: admin, password: admin

3) Clicked the 'Admin' link

4) Clicked the 'CMS' link

5) This brought up the CMS Admin Tool. Then I opened the 'default' folder.

6) Then under the 'default' folder, created a folder called 'testFolder'

7) Then opened 'testFolder'.

8) Under 'testFolder' created a file called 'index.html'

9) It was published just fine, and I could access it using
    http://localhost/portal/content/default/testFolder/index.html

I have the same environment as yours.

Thanks
Sohil