[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: First JBoss Seam book released

a.moreno.jimenez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 03:05:49 EST 2007

"a.moreno.jimenez" wrote : Hi all,
  | Has anyone managed to buy the book without subscribing to safari library or bookshelf? I'm only interested in SEAM book, and it seems impossible to buy rough and cuts as standalone... :(

Hi all again,

dont know whether I had too much java yesterday, or if there was indeed something wrong at safari website, today everything worked fined. Well, everything except the "non price" I had to "pay", instead of 0$ i had to pay NaN$.... ;)

Now, lets get some SEAM!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005686#4005686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005686