[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - change the validity period in the ssl certificate

ravirajdanasekaran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 06:49:22 EST 2007

Hi,
I have created a .keystore file using the command "keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA". Changed the name of the .keystore file to my.keystore and kept in jboss/server/default/conf folder. Started server and security warning came up. While looking at the certificate information it shows that it would be valid only for 3 months (i.e)1/24/2007 to 4/24/2007. How do I configure the validity period. I want to have 10 years validity.

Please to solve this issue.

Regards,
Ravirajdanasekaran.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005750#4005750