[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet state refresh problem

TopperHarley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 09:29:41 EST 2007

In our current application, we're only showing one portlet at a time.  If I show another portlet by clicking on the navigation bar on the top, I consider that navigating to another portlet.  If I then click on the link to take me to the original portlet, it's shows up on page C.  I'm not closing the browser so the same portal session is still in the correct context.

I'm really confused and I'm not sure whether it's a portal issue or a seam issue.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005803#4005803

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005803