[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - jboss-web.xml : an indirection in someway keeps the doctor a

bocio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 10:49:10 EST 2007

Hi guys :-)

I'm deploying some web services client and I'm using the beautiful feature of wsdl-override to match at deploy time the ws address.

Is there a way to have another indirection level, So I can avoid to deploy my application unpacked?

I have something like this:

  | <jboss-web>
  |   <jndi-name>jbossws-client</jndi-name>
  |   <service-ref>
  |     <service-ref-name>service/QFServices</service-ref-name>
  |     <wsdl-override>http://26.2.243.190:8380/neo/services/HDServices?wsdl</wsdl-override>
  |
  |   </service-ref>
  | </jboss-web>

I would like to change the WS address whre I'm pointing to, without manually editing the jboss-web.xml and leaving my app packaged.
I'm thinking something like using the property service?

Sci-fi? or is it possible? :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005836#4005836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005836