[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText (PDF) support in Seam

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 11:29:15 EST 2007

When I was first doing the headers, I tried to use newPage to increment the page count and apply the headers, but I wasn't able to make it work.  Putting it before document.open() does work.

I'll see what I can do.  I might need to move header and footer into facets.  I'm probably going to revisit this at some point soon because I really do not like the extremely limited page number support.  You really cannot do interesting headers that way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005868#4005868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005868