[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem if messaging client deployed within same VM

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 11:36:45 EST 2007

"PeterJ" wrote : All I did was follow the installation instructions that came with Messaging (ran the util/release-admin.xml Ant script). Well, I also switch databases to MySQL or PostgreSQL. However, the only messaging client I am using in the app server is a message-driven EJB.

Yep, I used the same script to install the messaging. I haven't deployed any MDB yet due to the errors I got but I will be putting one there soon.

Can you try to run the example/stateless? It should do a automatic deploy of a EJB and uppon successful running it, it will undeploy it automatically.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005874#4005874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005874