[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to get the Business Hours:Min:Sec

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 11:59:50 EST 2007

Venkat,

My apologies - I misunderstood what you were asking about.

As you probably know, BusinessCalendar has an add function, but not a subtract.  The calendar package is not documented at all - not even any significant comments.

I think you'll want to use BusinessCalendar.findDayPart to get the beginning and end time-segments for your interval, add the deltas for each end, and then sum the durations of all the intervening DayParts.  It doesn't look too hard.  You might consider contributing it back, especially if you write test code to make sure you got it right.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005886#4005886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005886