[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectItems exception

damatrix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 12:59:58 EST 2007

Hi,
Thanks very much for the help. However i have managed all along in the development of my application to survive with the normal EJB style @PersistenceContext declaration on my entity manager instances in my bean. Does it mean that  now that i need to make use of selectitems, i have to change all of them to  use a seam managed persistence context, or can i just configure a seam managed persistence context and make that available to selectitems in my selectitems config? I pray u say the latter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005922#4005922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005922