[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Classpath question with Seam & Tomahawk

georgesberscheid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 13:41:43 EST 2007

Well, if I leave the facelets classes where they are, I get a ClassNotFoundException when I try to render a page (deployment works ok). However, declaring the facelets JAR as java module as well, gives me the following exception:

  | org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.facelets.TrinidadComponentHandler must be an instance of com.sun.facelets.tag.TagHandler
  |  com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig$LibraryHandler.createClass(TagLibraryConfig.java:281)
  |  com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig$LibraryHandler.endElement(TagLibraryConfig.java:206)

However, TrinidadComponentHandler does extend TagHandler, so there must be another classpath problem somewhere.
I don't think I understand quite well how that works...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005944#4005944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005944