[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: h:commandButton requires s:conversationId to work proper

kahliburke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 15:38:44 EST 2007

Could it be that you don't have the SeamRedirectFilter in your web.xml?

  |     <filter>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>
  |         <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter</filter-class>
  |     </filter>
  |
  |     <filter-mapping>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>
  |         <url-pattern>*.seam</url-pattern>
  |     </filter-mapping>

Note that I am using *.seam as the URL pattern, yours might be different (*.jsf) depending on your configuration.

Take a look at 13.1.3 in the docs...

Hope it helps.

Kahli

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006002#4006002