[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Recursive call to jBPM BPEL Process

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 16:12:15 EST 2007

Hi Christian,

To the outside world, BPEL processes are no different than regular web services. Hence a process that invokes itself should pose any new problem, this is why you do not see this topic mentioned explicitly.

If you provide us with the server log and stack traces of the failure, we'll be able to help you further. Please consider that, due to internal work loads, we are not always able to answer questions in the forums immediately.

Best,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006022#4006022

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006022