[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Executing test with TestNG plugin for eclipse

mariuszs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 16:34:25 EST 2007

When I try to executed tests from seam-gen generated project in eclipse (by TestNG plugin) I have strange errors:

21:26:25,492 ERROR [SchemaExport] schema export unsuccessful
  | org.hibernate.JDBCException: Error during import script execution
  |
  | Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [insert into Customer]

This same test work with ant test.

Is any other simple solution to executed selected test (not all tests) with ant?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006035#4006035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006035