[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to really flush data in the middle of a transaction

x-explorer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 18:29:28 EST 2007

to lightbulb432,

Yea. You are right. I hate to change the default isolation level.

I tried to manually commit the transaction before I raiseEvent, but the transaction was managed by Seam, so I can't do this manually. And the default REPEATABLE-READ makes the observer running in another transaction won't be able to read the uncommited data if it get executed before the commit.

Let me try to find if there is any other way to force the other component use the same transaction which raises event.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006077#4006077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006077