[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-web 3.2beta1: cannot complete task in simple exampl

zipwow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 24 20:49:02 EST 2007

To reply to myself on question #2 re:task forms, it looks like they are required:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-732
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-596
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/GPD-3

But I still can't find documentation on how they work.

I notice that the websale example has the forms.xml, but I get errors when executing that process (some errors on properties that are non-fatal, and ultimately a ava.lang.NoSuchFieldError: FORCE at org.jbpm.graph.node.Join.execute(Join.java:105)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006125#4006125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006125