[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - an approach about a problem is needed

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 04:46:06 EST 2007

Hi
I have two session beans with conversation scope.
the former accept a query and parse it and then create a result set like jdbc reslt set and after that redirect the current page to result page.

I want result page to have its own session bean. so I outject the resultset in first session and inject it in second one.

but in second session bean, how can I populate my arraylist with result set?

(my result set acts just like jdbc result but it works on a custom database not a real database)

  | class SearchAction implements Search{
  |
  |     @Out MyResultSet resultSet;
  |
  |     public String doSearch(){
  |           //doing search ....
  |
  |           resultSet = searcher.find("...");
  |
  |           return "resultSearch";
  |     }
  | }
  |

  | class ResultSearchAction implements ResultSearch{
  |

  |      private List resultList;
  |
  |      @In
  |      MyResultSet resultSet;
  |

  |      public void setup(){
  |           while(resultSet.next()){
  |                resultList.add(resultSet.get());
  |           }
  |      }
  | }

is there any way to call setup() of second session bean automatically?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006260#4006260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006260