[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Two databases, two persistence-units but one entity jar-

ville-ingman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 07:20:57 EST 2007

Thanks for your reply Dalibor,

I'm afraid that listing all my entities is not an option for me in this project I'm working on. My entity-jar contents is not for me to decide and there are dynamically generated class-files included in these jar-files etc.

So. The only way I can make this happen is to use <jar-file> -tag and the runtime environment JBoss+Hibernate take care of the rest. I just need a backup database that is an identical copy of my operative database and entity modifications are published to these two databases. Nothing more, nothing less.

Unfortunately this issue is still open. More ideas from you Dalibor or someone else?

As far as I'm concerned, this is a bug in JBoss+Hibernate combination. Could someone in the JBoss team check this out and see if a JIRA issue have to be raised?

Thanks for advance for more comments on this,
Ville

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006315#4006315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006315