[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal/CMS Exceptions in 2.6-ALPHA1 when creating new ht

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 09:29:15 EST 2007

hmmm-

I looked at the exact line thats blowing up in your stack trace and it is because the description field is empty

Try plugging in some dummy value and see if it will create the file for you.

This is however, weird because "Description" field is not a required field and locally I can create a file with an empty "Description" just fine.

Maybe I would suggest, if it works for you with a 'non-empty' description, upgrade your jackrabbit-core lib located in jboss-portal.sar/portal-cms.sar/ direcctory with the 1.1.1 version of Jackrabbit.

After that try with an empty "Description"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006354#4006354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006354