[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal/CMS Exceptions in 2.6-ALPHA1 when creating new ht

freeportpa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 09:34:09 EST 2007

Is that the cause of both the format exception and the org.jboss.portal.cms.CMSException: Cannot mark the content as "Live" exception?  I don't have access to the test machine at this point but wanted to clarify.  I thought only folder's had description fields?  I did create a folder with an empty description field and that is where I first tried to add content.  Then I tried to add content to an existing folder which also failed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006357#4006357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006357