[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: a graph problem

RomeuFigueira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 10:19:04 EST 2007

@estaub, an answer like isn't the kind of that makes theses forums progress, neither it helps the user who made it.

The question may have not been properly formulated, in english terms, but it is a valid question, so it should be anwsered.

@asset: Yes, sometimes the graphic representation gets messeded up, placing all nodes into a single point. Personally I get this when I'm touching the JPDL code (XML under source tag), adding graphic elements that weren't there in the first place.

I'm getting this behaviour in JBoss IDE 2.0.0 Beta2, so what IDE are you using?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006385#4006385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006385