[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Memory Utilization for JBoss on OpenSuSE

jbpjones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 10:48:13 EST 2007

On a related note, I have this question:

We are running JBoss Application Server 4.0.5 GA on OpenSuSE 10.2 runing Sun Java 1.5.0 (from YaST) with the latest updates. The system has pletny of hard drive space in a RAID array, 2 2.2Ghz AMD CPUs, and 2GB memory.

When I do a top on the system by itself, it starts out using less than 250 MB of memory.  Upon starting JBoss, the JBoss server takes and additional GB of memory and then refusese to release it when the server is brought down.

Any ideas

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006401#4006401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006401