[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: EJB3 - XA datasource - Transactions - XAER_OUTSIDE

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 12:05:25 EST 2007

Ok, as a simple test can you do the following:

Write a simple SLSB that uses straight JDBC to do the following:

1) Get a connection from the XADataSource that is injected
2) Use the connection to add/delete values from some random table
3) close the connection

Executing this simple test will either confirm or deny that fact. If you cannot do this let me know and I will try and whip something up.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006437#4006437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006437