[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: CMS Portlet Issue

florent.picot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 12:19:47 EST 2007

Hi,

I am working on a future application. So I am looking for a jboss portal's solution. I want to use several portal instance and several CMSportletInstance too.
I have the problem mentioned into this post:  When I implement a CMSPortletInstance in another page/portal that the default(s), a link in this CMSPortletwindow send me back to the default page in the default portal.
I want to stay into my second portal and my test page when I click on the link.    You proposed that we modify the CMSObjectCommandFactory in the portal-cms.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml file.
But if I do that, I suppose that the defaultCMSwindow of the default page in the default portal will send me into my other portal instance.
So if my second CMSportletwindow works fine with this modification, this is the default one which won't longer work correctly.

Am I right? Perhaps I did not understand some-thing.

In advance thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006448#4006448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006448