[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: OptimisticLockException

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 13:06:16 EST 2007

Nope, as soon as you do something to the servlet response object, you can't change your mind later and do something else.

However, I don't quite recall why I decided that you couldn't use @Render during the PROCESS_VALIDATIONS and UPDATE_MODEL_VALUES phases. There was probably some reason why this didn't work, but its possibly an oversight. Perhaps you want to experiment with the changing the Seam code and see if I got this wrong....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006474#4006474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006474