[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet navigation with CMS.

hurzeler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 16:21:29 EST 2007

Actually I do not need to create new content I just need to change what is currently displayed in the CMS portlet.

I can't see any command in the API that allows me to do that. I know I could change the content just by using an URL but I need to change the portlet page on my portlet at the same time via the jbpm navigation.

Hence how can I do both change the content of the CMS and change the page in my custom portlet at the same time in the same action?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006535#4006535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006535