[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: taskInstances aren't persisted when persist a processins

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 16:27:59 EST 2007

If you look at Services.save(), which is where the action happens, it reads:
  public void save(ProcessInstance processInstance, JbpmContext jbpmContext) {
  |     Iterator iter = saveOperations.iterator();
  |     while (iter.hasNext()) {
  |       SaveOperation saveOperation = (SaveOperation) iter.next();
  |       saveOperation.save(processInstance, jbpmContext);
  |     }
  |   }

The list of operations that it's using is set up here in the Services class:
    defaultSaveOperations.add(new CheckUnpersistableVariablesOperation());
  |     // first we save the runtime data (process instance)
  |     defaultSaveOperations.add(new HibernateSaveOperation());
  |     // then we insert the logs cause the logs can have references
  |     // to the runtime data
  |     defaultSaveOperations.add(new SaveLogsOperation());
  |     defaultSaveOperations.add(new CascadeSaveOperation());

The nodes are saved in CheckUnpersistableVariablesOperation());

If you're setting the list of operations, you missed that one.
Otherwise, this may help you figure out where to look.
I'd definitely be debugging into the jBPM code if I were in your shoes.
It doesn't look like anyone else has seen it, although you're looking for a quick turnaround where occasional visitors to this forum may never have seen your post.
-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006541#4006541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006541