[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Why is Log4j shuttdown when I publish?

msavoy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 16:53:08 EST 2007

I am running Eclipse 3.2.1 with JBoss 4.0.5.GA and I have what will hopefully be a quick question.

JBoss is running just fine, however, when I make a change to any of my files and I publish to Jboss, log4j that is running in my project just shuts down?

Can someone tell me why and what I need to do to resolve this issue?  This has gotten pretty old and a resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006553#4006553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006553