[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Webconsole is not always displaying war/sar servlets?

ads_green do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 17:30:00 EST 2007

Hi All,

We have a simple web app contained in a war file. If we deploy this to Jboss 4.0.4 straight into the /deploy directory then using the web-console tool we can see stats on the servlets contained in the archive.

(J2EE Domains/jboss.management.local/JBoss/application.war)

However, if we package this app into a sar it all works fine however viewing the application on the web-console shows "Number of servlets: 0"

Why would the servlets fail to show in the webconsole when deployed in a sar?

I'm sure it is possible as the jbossmq-httpil.war is contained within the /deploy/jms/jbossmq-httpil.sar file and it's servlet stats are available for viewing.

Wouldn't suprise me if I've just missed something obvious but I can't find it anywhere even by comparing with the default sar's supplied with jboss.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006570#4006570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006570