[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JNDI app raises AccessControlException

omar_azrat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 17:37:59 EST 2007

Hello.

I have a Java application. This is a set of signed jar files getting a DataSource connection from JBoss using JNDI.

When I run the main jar from my machine, it works fine. When I run it as Java Web Start application --from a Web page in my JBoss server--, I get this error message:

java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission accessDeclaredMembers)
  | 	at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkMemberAccess(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.checkMemberAccess(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.MarshalledInvocation$DeclaredMethodsAction.run(MarshalledInvocation.java:691)
  | 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.MarshalledInvocation.getFullInterfaceHashes(MarshalledInvocation.java:195)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.MarshalledInvocation.calculateHash(MarshalledInvocation.java:341)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.MarshalledInvocation.writeExternal(MarshalledInvocation.java:550)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeExternalData(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.marshalValue(Unknown Source)
  | 	at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvoker_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvokerProxy.java:133)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invokeInvoker(InvokerInterceptor.java:365)
  | 	at org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.java:197)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor.invoke(ClientMethodInterceptor.java:74)
  | 	at org.jboss.proxy.ClientContainer.invoke(ClientContainer.java:100)
  | 	at $Proxy0.getConnection(Unknown Source)
  | 	at devenet.com.workflow.WebComJafl.createConnection(WebComJafl.java:133)

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006575#4006575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006575