[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with Seam + Trinidad.

adamkoprowski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 17:51:24 EST 2007

   Hello everybody,

 I'm using EJB 2.0+JSP+myfaces+Trinidad in development for some time already but now I decided to make a switch to EJB3+Seam+Facelets+myfaces+Trinidad. I'm pretty impressed with what Seam has to offer but unfortunately now I'm having some issues with use of Trinidad that I didn't have before. Namely when I'm using <tr:tree> only the roots show up but no children. I'm using ChildPropertyTreeModel and in fact the getter for children is never called. I found out somebody having exactly the same problem: http://www.mail-archive.com/adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org/msg01321.html  but the post offers no solution.

  I thought that maybe I messed up something with the configuration so I've taken the example seam-registrationtrinidad from seam's wiki page and added an option to display some trivial, fixed 3-nodes tree to it. Still, the same issue.

  This is a big problem for me as it's holding me back with switching to Seam with development as I planned... Any help greatly appreciated!

  Best wishes,
   Adam Koprowski

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006587#4006587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006587