[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Increasing concurrentRequestTimeout

pdpantages do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 19:07:38 EST 2007

Hello Forum,

seam 1.1.0.GA
jboss-4.0.5.GA
ajax4jsf-1.0.5
Facelets

I have a question about the parameter

  org.jboss.seam.core.manager.concurrentRequestTimeout

Specifically, are there any limits to the value?
I see from ..seam.core.Manager.java that the default is 1 second
I know it must remain shorter than the conversationTimeout.

Fyi, I was getting
  "The conversation ended, timed out or was processinganother request"
when my ajax poller fired while a lengthy operation was in progress.

Bumping up the  concurrentRequestTimeout (I tried 5s)  made it work again.

I want to know if there is any downside to a larger value.

Thanks, PdP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006611#4006611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006611