[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - @EJB annotation support in seam

berkum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 19:34:17 EST 2007

Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible to use the @EJB annotation with seam in order to inject ejbs.  I have tried with the examples to replace the @In annotations with @EJB thinking they were quite the same but I am getting the following error when starting the server ( I replaced @In on user attribute in RegistrationAction of registration project).  Anyone did it ?

Thanks