[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to automatically end a conversation if fail to click

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 25 19:44:04 EST 2007

Hi Gavin,

I apologize for my poor description. Now, I got a little idea on the conversation concept. I tried Seam-issues project. What I did is:
->home page -> click "Create" project (@Begin createInstance) -> go to "edit project" page -> click home link and go to home page -> click "Create" project (@Begin createInstance) -> go to "edit project" page. (in this process I did not input project name to create new project). Then, when I went back to home again, two conversations was listed. That is correct.

However, in my project, when I did the following process -> study home -> click "Create" study (@Begin createInstance) -> go to "edit study" page -> click study home link and go to study home again -> click "Create" study (@Begin createInstance), then I got the following exception:
18:01:00,494 ERROR [Exceptions] redirecting to debug page

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006615#4006615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006615