[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deploy change to property file

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 00:15:33 EST 2007

How can I remove a servlet in a running JBoss instance? I want to debug the init() method of the servlet but it only runs the first time after being instantiated. The only option I see is to restart the server, which would not be a good option because of the time involved.

(I can't just delete the servlet from the deploy directory because it's part of an external library, so if I delete it I'm sure I'll break something else in the running app, requiring a restart anyways!) Hopefully JBoss has this capability.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006661#4006661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006661