[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Customize validation messages

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 04:00:35 EST 2007

So what would you guys say: which jsf-implementation works better for seam? Right now we have the Sun JSF RI, Trinidad and myFaces (which I´m currently working with). In the seam documentation it is said, that trinidad is the better choice. Are there any major differences or any deviation from the standard specification between the alternatives, that should be kept in mind? What about future development? Do I have to be afraid that one of them won´t be developed furthermore?

What are your experiences? Right now I´m at the very beginning of development, so it´s still time to change. I don´t wanna realize that I did the wrong choice when it´s too late and I have to do a lot of rework then.

Thanks for sharing your experiences

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006706#4006706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006706