[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Mulitple Processes

ibamsey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 05:14:37 EST 2007

I have a process in which I want to start 'n' sub processes. i.e. at some stage in my main process, the user is able to initiate 1 or more sub-processes. Once all these processes are complete, the main process is ready to move on.

I can see how to create a fixed number of sub-processes using a fork, but what approach should be used to create any number sub-processes?

As an example, a user would like to send a draft document to any number of 'editors' for checking. Once all the editors have completed their work, the document can be finalised.

Ian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006732#4006732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006732