[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - how to make a jdbc connection to oracle db ?

hussain.maricar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 05:36:05 EST 2007

my requirement is that my mbeans needs to do some database lookup. I am not using EJBS but i need to do some insert and db lookup using oracle db. I am new to jboss . how are the jdbc connections made and can i do all the db related stuff in my mbeans it self ? can someone help me really fast . my basic doubt is fundamental . i have worked with jdbc as standalone java applications . but dont know how to go about this in the world of jboss

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006738#4006738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006738