[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Error after executing HQL-Statement: Entity is not mappe

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 06:10:50 EST 2007

....to do it automatically we would need autodiscovery....thus if we had autodiscovery we don't need to list them....hence beta9 ;)

but otherwise doing a list of all your entities (e.g. by piping a dir mymodel > entities.txt) and then do a regular exp search and replace to transform it into the proper <mapping ...> format would get you a long way ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006751#4006751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006751