[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jboss WS configuration on JBoss 4.0.5 - Security excepti

luan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 10:43:04 EST 2007

Hi,
I also received the same error.
After I unzip the jboss-4.0.5.GA.zip and jbossws-1.0.4.GA.zip, I followed the install.txt in jbossws-1.0.4 and did the following:
1.) Copy lib/jboss-jdk1.5/jbossws-client.jar to $JBOSS_HOME/client/
2.) Unzip lib/jboss-jdk1.5/jbossws.sar to $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/
3.) Manually replacing jboss-xml-binding.jar in the $JBOSS_HOME/client and $JBOSS_HOME/lib directories with the jar file I got from
http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/jbossxb/1.0.0.CR7

I have jdk 1.5 on my machine. I noticed that there is a jbossws14.sar under the deploy directory, does it have something to do with this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated since I want to use the new jboss soap stack.

Thanks,
Luan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006874#4006874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006874