[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss connection issue

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 26 11:22:53 EST 2007

Problem is, like any third party product we are not in control of the spring code, and we just don't know whether it is doing illegal operations or not.

At some point we should probably test JBM with Spring, and then if we are happy, it could become a supported configuration.

I'm not saying it doesn't work with JBM, it's just that we simply don't know and if we were to make promises to our customers based on a guess that would be irresponsible of us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4006889#4006889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4006889